FOR THE PAST LIKE THREE DAYS DEVIN AND HANNAH KEEP TEXTING ME WITHIN A MINUTE OF EACH OTHER SO I NEVER KNOW WHO EACH NOTIFICATION IS FROM
tony walks into his living room one day to see clint on the couch eating cheetos “how did you even get in my house?!” “don’t worry,” natasha says “i let him in.” “hOW DID YOU GET INTO MY HOUSE?”
clint is like “fuck off i just saved the tri-state area.” “i didn’t hear about anything happening to the tri state area” says tony. “yeah,” clint says "that’s because i do my goddamned job.”
In my experience Niall is the most photogenic member of 1d
Training session that consists of Clint beating everyone at dodgeball
I enjoy this
he nails natasha in the head and everybody freezes in terror
they have to coax him down from the rafters hours later
"it’s ok, she’s gone"
"NO SHE ISN’T SHE’S JUST WAITING"
have you ever just looked at someone and thought, my fucking god i adore you. i adore every goddamn ounce. i adore your bones and your soul. but I’m a loser, who just doesn’t wanna lose you. i can lose fucking everything, but not you. oh god. not you.
little things that help ease symptoms of depression:
- turn the lights on and open a window
- eat something healthy and drink ice cold water
- find a comforting album to listen to whenever things get bad
- take a long, relaxing bath
- do yourself up in full make up and hair
- be around people, even if you don’t think it will help
- watch something funny on netflix
- wear your favorite/most comfortable outfit
- immerse yourself in a hobby like drawing
- lose yourself in a really good book or movie
I cry about stupidest fucking things in the world